BMJ Best Practice is a trusted, authoritative clinical decision support tool that provides quick, easy-to-use answers to clinical questions.
The BMJ Best Practice app provides clinicians, medical students, nurses, and other healthcare professionals, with quick, convenient and relevant access to:
- All content is available offline (once downloaded)
- Clinical guidelines and research evidence
- Expert opinion to back up your clinical decisions
- Topics structured in digestible sections, including prevention, diagnosis and treatment
- Over 1000 diagnoses and diagnostic tests
- Over 3500 medical images
- Fully referenced evidence-based guidelines
Library paid licensed app ? Please see the Library Apps webpage for detailed instructions.
App version 2.4.1
OS4 and above
© Baystate Health 2020